Imperium Jaskini Behemota
tarcza Witaj na Starym Forum Jaskini Behemota.
Zostało Ono stworzone przez ixcesala z uwagi na problemy z forum Ezboard 10 grudnia 2002. Służyło Jaskiniowcom dzielnie do sierpnia 2005 roku, kiedy to dominium i podwładnych Behemota dotknął Wielki Trek, po którym przez 10 miesięcy Jaskinia nie funkcjonowała.
Wszystkim, którzy przyczynili się do rozwoju Imperium Jaskini Behemota, zarówno poprzez pracę techniczno-graficzną, jak i osobom które współtworzyły klimat - dziękujemy.
Zapraszam do obejrzenia tego swoistego muzeum, które wiąże się ze wspaniałymi wspomnieniami niemałej części Jaskiniowców.
Kasztelan Crazy

Wróć do strony głównej Jaskini Behemota.
Rejestracja (chciałbym klucze)Rejestracja (chciałbym klucze)  

PrzewodnikPrzewodnik      LinksLinkownia     SzukajSzukaj     Śledzone tematyŚledzone tematy     Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości
ProfilProfil     MieszkańcyMieszkańcy     GrupyGrupy     ZalogujZaloguj
Ostatnio odwiedziłeś nas:
Obecny czas to: 2024-04-24 8:10:27
Autor Wiadomość
Ururam Tururam

Wysłany: 21 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

You can post questions about Heroes V here. Please folow the rules below:

:arrow: Before posting a question check if it hasn't been asked... before.
:arrow: You can post a question about any aspect of Heroes V game.
:arrow: You should not post ideas or discussion problems here.
:arrow: Please be patient. No one knows the time when your question is answered.
:arrow: Perhaps your question will remain unanswered? Be prepared.

Giater

Wysłany: 27 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

The question I'd like to ask is: does Ubisoft consider public betatests (or perhaps even alphatests) of HoMM5? And do you plan to use heroes fan-sites during the testing process?
    Powrót do góry     Odwiedź stronę autora
MuadDib

Wysłany: 28 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Of course we will consider these, but this is still a remote question from now.

Wysłany: 28 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Could you please uncover a rough timetable of Heroes V production? When (more or less) could we expect first screenshots, first official news, beta versions, and finally the release?

Wysłany: 29 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

That's a detailed timetable by any player or marketing standard, and I cannot unveil it at this stage. However we will keep the communication link with communities until the release and after that.

Wysłany: 29 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

I greet warmly, Mr Ambassador:)

My question is: Does UbiSoft have any pictures which can be used in our Heroes V section (in logo or button for example)?

We dont have any art that can be disclosed yet, however I might send a few concept arts to the communities in order to get their opinion.

Wysłany: 30 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

May we have hope that the premiere of Heroes V will be simultaneous in most of the countries including Poland (of course in Polish ;) )?

Wysłany: 30 listopada 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is a marketing decision, but logically it should be so. As for a polish version, this would depend on forecasted sales in Poland, and on the help level of polish communities :)

well, it sounds very interesting!

I'll write a mail to You with details... about Monday...

Wysłany: 2 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Do you plan to put the "flagship" heroes in?
I mean Astral, Sandro, Solmyr, Lord Haart, Grag Hack, Yog...

Aerilien

Wysłany: 5 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

I'm curious: have you got a few girls in your HoMM 5 project group?
Please note that 'Heroes' is a member of a very rare game family, that appeal fine both to boys and girls. May be this is because King's Bounty had been made for van Caneghem's wife, who knows?
So, please, don't forget about female players.
jOjO

Wysłany: 8 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

I'm wonder: who is the author (s? ;) ) of those five artworks?

Maybe is there any portfolio of his pictures?

Wysłany: 10 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

About flagship heroes, this is not sure yet. We are discussing the storyline.
I wont forget about female players as long as they wont forget me ;)
You`ll know more about the authors of the pictures some time later, dont worry. They are people from the development team.

Wysłany: 15 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi MuadDib, you may be sure I will keep you in my mind. As long as I enjoy what you do ;).

The sketches you have sent to us and other sites are much different from each other. Do you plan to make the graphics of Heroes 5 using all of them, or are you looking for one drawing style that suits the whole game mood best and appeals good to most of players?
jOjO

Wysłany: 17 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

A legal issue: If you look at the bottom of our main page http://heroes.net.pl/ you can see the following copyright notice:

© 1998 - 2002 The 3DO Company. All Rights Reserved. 3DO, Heroes of Might and Magic, Heroes, and their respective logos, are trademarks, and/or service marks of The 3DO Company in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. All content (e.g., graphics, music, sound effects, etc.) and related information contained within and/or otherwise referenced on this web site (collectively, the "Content") are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without any warranties of any kind. The 3DO Company and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all warranties with respect to the Content, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for any intended purpose. Furthermore, The 3DO Company and its affiliates expressly disclaim any obligation, responsibility and/or liability with respect to the Content and/or the accuracy of any and all information contained or otherwise referenced on this web site. The entire risk regarding your use of and/or inability to use the Content (or any portion thereof) is solely and exclusively yours. The official home of Heroes of Might and Magic is www.3do.com.

This is probably not valid any more.

Could you please send us the proper copyright notice or suggest changes in the current one to reflect the present legal status of the Heroes series.

Wysłany: 18 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Aerilien is that your real photo ? Where do you live in Poland ? ;)
You are right about the different styles, we are testing them and that will evolve. We are also making 3d models tests. You'll see more about that.

Regarding the legal notice, I have to check which one it should be. Yours seems to be a very heavy and very long disclaimer. Dont worry about this issue. If you want at this stage you can put a "copyright Ubisoft".

I also want to thank Ururam and all people expressing their opinion. The summaries I receive are very digestive and pretty useful to get your opinions :) Just dont stop now ! :)

Wysłany: 22 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have heard rumors that some parts of Heroes 5 code would be done by Russian programmers.
May you please confirm or deny this?

Mr.Pool...

Wysłany: 23 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Have you got first sound and/or music samples to show us, analogical to the graphics sketches you have already demonstrated?

Wysłany: 31 grudnia 2003     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

When one looks through the net he can find many things... :wink: For example there are Heroes Chronicles campaigns there converted into standard H3 Shadow of Death campaigns.

The question is: May we publish these campaigns on our portal in the Crypt of Maps or would it be a violation of the copyright laws?

MuadDib

Wysłany: 5 stycznia 2004     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Happy new year 2004 !

Wysłany: 6 stycznia 2004     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

When can we expect first images rendered on 3D models you wrote about in your previous answer?
Ururam Tururam

Wysłany: 12 stycznia 2004     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

A question from our guest Rayden:

Does ubisoft plan to add a random map generator to Heroes V?

MuadDib

Wysłany: 20 stycznia 2004     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hiya !

I'll send more sketches and first models with the official announcement, which should be getting closer to us. I dont have a date yet though.

About the rmg, this is a possibility.

Wysłany: 23 stycznia 2004     Terrace of Curiosity: * QUESTIONS * Odpowiedz z cytatem

What style of characters' animation you plan for Heroes V: realistic, cartoon-like, anime-like, other?

To save the

butterflies....
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·' ¤*
©2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Jaskinia Behemota
Template made by Valturman.